Into 'mbomXhosa

The time has come for you to listen to my views...These are my personal views on many issues including politics and political discours, love, societal order/dis-order, Africa, friends, life and much more...So get into my head and hear, read and engage what i have to say...

Monday, November 03, 2008

Stare

Gaze over my bosom
With that matrimonial stare
Of a desiring cow
Copulated and panting like a dog
Stare at what is I
Configuring a standing ovation
To your masculine bone of unwanted pleasures

Purveā€¦

Creating fantasies
Of what I am naked
Just do not equate me
To a damned figure
With no intelligence to see past
Your phantom of lies
And crocked obscurities

I do not stand on porches
Ready to be whisked
By scavenging men

Stare with the truthful
Knowledge
That

That is where it ends

2 Comments:

Blogger thulanism said...

Interesting, indeed!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Woman of Sparta (Spartans) said...

u can look but u cant touch

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home