Into 'mbomXhosa

The time has come for you to listen to my views...These are my personal views on many issues including politics and political discours, love, societal order/dis-order, Africa, friends, life and much more...So get into my head and hear, read and engage what i have to say...

Monday, November 03, 2008

I am a constant sight of evolution

I am a constant sight of evolution

Everyday I shed some crust
Leaving behind visible elements of
hurt and pain
I cover the wounds with affection
Blessed in tears which cleanse my soul
I evolve into a piece of a whole
To one day reach its finale
So when I wake and love you less
Do not despair
Because morrow shall dawn and
That love may resurface

I go through a phase of metamorphosis
Peeling of all strenuous life deeds
abhorrent manners
and inane slander


Confined to solitude
I find my peace
In a corner so cavernous
Only I understand its worth

Transmutation is a significant part of life
So that when I fault
I know morrow shall free me
and I shall re-surface
As a queen
Once more

Once in a while my biological clock takes over my person
Emotions gulsh into my being
Causing temporary confusion
So do not despair if you catch me
In this momental ecstasy
Because morrow shall once more liberate me from
The turmoil of my system

It’s a constant wonder – feminine wisdom
Best you acknowledge its worth
and delight in its glory

Its an empowering tool of undying wisdomic power

It is my grand evolutionary scheme

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home